Sick Puppy - Lemon Demon Sick Puppy - Lemon Demon

I feel that..

this only got FP because of the music used. Sorry but the animation and art just wasnt that good.

LL - Rewrite LL - Rewrite

Great

That was awsome. Except for Nuts (MetalMyles) part, that sucked. the art was so bad.

>:(

Wonchop responds:

Aww

Window Licker 03 Window Licker 03

WOOT

Too much Static X - Shadow Realm. But I love it. Forgot I was even in this rofl.

EHL

Smell Check Smell Check

hahahha

I like it alot however the testicles being cold produces more sperm, not kill it lol.

LL - Lock Madness 1 LL - Lock Madness 1

Win anyone?

You sir just made my day.

Dr Pepper Lock

P.S a bit slow at times mind.

The Week is Ours The Week is Ours

Nice

I got a soul calibre cameo. Nice.

Project I.V. Project I.V.

Jesus.....

That was by far the best fbf I have seen on ng EVER. You are an inspiration my good man. Damn that was good.

Edd and Tom 2: /CARE Edd and Tom 2: /CARE

BWHGGDWG I WAS JOKING FOO

Better than anything the below reviewers can do. MAKE MORE.

TomSka responds:

/making

Killing Spree VI - Teaser Killing Spree VI - Teaser

Hrm

I loved all of the past episodes of killing spree and im sure the next will be fantastic but this teaser didnt give the upcoming movie justice. I know you cant show us much because it would ruin it but this teaser just didnt make me have the desire to see VI. Either way good luck, keep up the good work and I shall have my five ready for its release.

serious bob serious bob

The humour was because of the CPR

First of all I admire your commitment to this movie. It obviously took you awhile to make. Now on to the rating :

Graphics : Simple but good. You covered camera angles very well and your transition from angle to angle was good.

Style: I like.

Sound: Good but you dropped from 8 because of that whoosh sound.

Violence: Pretty violent. Nice touch at the end of the shop scene where you follow the bullet into the mans head (similar to that of 50 Cent : Bulletproof)

Interactivity: N/A

Humor: It was a serious flash I know but that CPR I just burst out laughing at. So I gave you a 3. Maybe work on the CPR bit next time (it looked like he was giving her face oral sex)

Overall: A perfectly good, NG worthy movie. Well done